Friday, July 29, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone,
 
I started this music history on My Space about 5 years ago. As I state in the first entry, I was reluctant to do it because of the hunger for gossip in the blogosphere when it comes to this kind of thing, ie, first hand accounts of the inner workings of bands, especially bands where some of the members went on to be well known in other endeavors. I would be writing about friends, and even if the subjects of certain entries weren't friends, I just didn't want to disrespect anyone's privacy. The disclaimer for the first post pretty much explains this in further detail.


I have had nothing but issues with the My Space interface, and, let's face it, My Space is not relevant to anything except band pages since Facebook came along, but I didn't feel that Facebook was the right place for this to live. I have had a poetry blog here on blogspot for a couple years (www.waynewords.blogspot.com) and I dig the software for the most part, so it only made sense to move it here, a process that will be in progress for a bit. It will also allow me to imbed pictures within my posts and do more cool things with the look and feel of it. Anyhow, enjoy and of course comment away, correct me, tell me it sucks, you know, the usual...

Wayne R. Flower 7/29/11

No comments:

Post a Comment