Wednesday, May 17, 2023

August 2023 Treepeople Reunion Shows

Hello Treepeople people!

At long last I have confirmed dates, venues and bands, but the only venue that is now selling tickets is The Alladdin in Portland, OR. I am posting now anyway as I know people want to plan travel, and also you can check the venue ticket sites to see when they post, I will also post them when I see them. ~ WF

8/9 in Boise, ID, with Prism Bitch and State Of Confusion ~ @ Realms
8/10 in Boise, ID, with Prism Bitch and Dirt Fishermen ~ @ Realms
8/11 in Portland, OR, with Prism Bitch and Patrons of Husbandry (featuring Rusty Willoughby from Pure Joy and Flop) ~ @ The Aladdin - Tickets here
8/12 in Seattle, WA, with Prism Bitch and The Purdins ~ @ The Crocodile
8/13 (previously incorrectly listed as 8/14) in Bellingham, WA, with Prism Bitch and Itchy Kitty ~ @ Wild Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment